Home • About • New Clients
New Clients Are Always Welcome at Sawnee Animal Clinic!
We welcome new clients to our veterinary hospital and look forward to meeting you and your pet to welcome you into our Sawnee Animal Clinic family. Since 1996 we have been serving our neighborhood of Cumming, Georgia, with the best and most loving veterinary care possible. We are passionate about keeping pets healthy and are the local vet of choice for so many families in Cumming.
Our animal clinic is different:
- We schedule extra time with you and your pet during your first visit with us so that we can perform a complete examination of your pet and talk with you about your pet’s health. Our goal is to learn as much about you and your pet as possible so that we can establish a plan for ongoing health care for your pet that is right for you and your family.
- We offer pet wellness plans that offer pet owners the opportunity to make convenient monthly payments to take care of their pet’s health care, vaccines and exams throughout the year. Some plans including spay or neuter surgery, radiographs, heartworm medication, and more. For more information on our pet wellness plans, please click here.
- Dr. Esbeck sees all kinds of exotic patients from guinea pigs to snakes to alpacas. Take a look at the services we provide to see what Sawnee Animal Clinic can do for you and your pets!
- Once you are part of our family, Dr. Esbeck is available by cell phone after hours to assist you with any emergency your pet may experience. If your pet has experienced an emergency during normal business hours, please bring your pet to our Clinic as soon as possible.
- Be sure to take advantage of our client referral program. You will receive $10 toward your next visit for every client referred to us as long as they have a paid appointment with us.
New Client Form
We would appreciate if you would complete our New Client Form prior to your pet’s first visit with us.
We would also appreciate it if you would bring a copy of your pet’s health records if you have them to your pet’s first appointment.
If you must cancel your first appointment for any reason, we appreciate being notified as soon as possible. This enables us to schedule appointments for other pets in need.
At Sawnee Animal Clinic we value the trust you place in us and will treat your pets as our own. Please give us a call today or fill out our “request appointment” online form to schedule an appointment with us. We are looking forward to meeting you and your pet!